- 2 carrots, scrubbed and tops removed, cut into chunks
- 1 apple, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 stalk of celery, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoons fresh ginger, sliced thin (or to taste)
- ¼ cup of water, or what is necessary to get the food to begin to blend
Directions: Toss everything in your blender and process until smooth. You may want to start with less fresh ginger. I love the sharp taste of it, but not everyone likes it as much as I do. You may need to stop the blender and push the food down toward the blade to get it all to process.