July 12, 2010
- brown rice, walnuts and nutritional yeast, a little bit of Earth Balance
- 3/4 Lara Bar (instead of the almonds I said I would have)
- quinoa salad with arugula, tomato, and black beans
- Vega shake with unsweetened almond milk and peppermint extract
- kale salad with tomatoes and pine nuts (a few dried cranberries which are not on the cleanse but I needed to use up the salad)
Today I was supposed to get up and run/walk for 25 minutes and I couldn’t get out of bed. Last night’s 6 hour car ride home after a crazy busy day was weighing on my legs, and not getting to bed until 11:30 made the 5:30 alarm a little unsettling. I will have to do it tonight.
Tonight I also had my class, so it was a full night. I will not end up cooking for myself until Thursday night, but I will be making meals for Friday and Saturday, then on Sunday I will cook for next week. It is time to get back into my food rotation and start to eat out less. This cleanse has made me realize how much I was eating out and not cooking again. This must change.
So far today I feel really good, but I know from last time that it is day three that will be tough. Wednesday should be an interesting day.