Didn’t happen. I ended the fast with a light all raw meal on Friday night and ate normally again over the weekend. We will try the fast again the weekend o 6/26, 6/27, and 6/28 when I don’t have as much working out that I need to do and can rest more.
- Juice Fast Recipes
- Raw Food Recipes
- Vegan and Gluten-Free Recipes
- Addictive Kidney Bean Curry
- Black Bean and Garnet Yam Chili
- Cleansing Veggie Broth
- Garbanzo Bean “Pilaf”
- Lemon Herb Quinoa
- Pinto Beans and Millet Salad
- Provincial Garbanzo Beans
- Quinoa Loaf with Mushrooms and Peas
- Quinoa with Beets, Beet Greens, and “Feta”
- Quinoa-Cannellini Bean Salad
- Shepherds Pie
- Texas Caviar
- Three Pepper Chipotle Chili (Vegan)
- Vegan and Gluten Free Lentil Tacos
- Vegan Dilled Potato Salad
- Vegan, Gluten-Free ‘Chic’n’ Rice Soup
In the personal realm, I started out by eating more clean, whole foods. Then I eliminated caffeine, alcohol, meat, gluten and sugar from my diet. I now eat a plant-based diet and am trying to focus more and more on whole, raw foods.
I also decided to not just lose weight but to gain a level of fitness I have never ever before had in my life. I am still struggling with this endeavor.
Professionally, I launched my business, full-time, and enrolled in AssistU. I graduated in May 2011 and am working on getting my business off the ground. As far as the health and fitness thing, that took a beating in the last 6 months, but I am dedicated and know it is a life long process. I will get to maintenance and succeed at that, eventually.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
Find me on FACEBOOK