Tuesday, April 13, 2010
Today’s Meal Plan:
- Breakfast: Bob’s Red Mill Mighty Tasty Hot Cereal with Cinnamon, Blueberries, and raw Sunflower Seeds
- Snack: Vegan Protein Shake with Maca and greens used coconut water from my coconuts last night. Sweet shake!
- Lunch: Mexican Rice Salad
- Snack: sweet cinnamon soaked raw almonds
- Dinner: Spaghetti Squash and fire roasted tomatoes, big raw salad with sprouts and sunflower seeds, berries and coconut cream (took this to my parents house to eat with them. Probably the first time I will offend my mom on this eating plan, but not the last).
Mostly raw, I would say 60/40.
I have the challenge of eating with the family tonight, the family that is pretty unaware at this point that I have made this change. Should be fun. I can’t wait, though, I haven’t seen my niece in 8 months! I packed my salad, squash and tomatoes, and I am taking the coconut cream and some fruit so that they can taste the amazing dessert!!!!
All systems are go. I had a crappy day at work so I was glad. 7:45-5:15 with no breaks, ate at my desk while I worked. HATE those days. That is how you get fat: mindless eating.
I have been thinking, as I try to find gluten-free or sugar-free vegan fare, that I could do a whole blog just on this diet. There are very few books or sites that cater to gluten-free and sugar-free vegan meals. There may be a small population that wants to eat that way, but they are out there. Makes me think about a focus for this blog after the cleanse is over. Sounds interesting to me so I will be working on how to go about doing that and keep you all posted.
I will have to post this today and report back tomorrow if there are any changes, there just won’t be time to be online at all tonight.