Was thinking of a cheese binge but I am lactose sensitive so that would be BAD… so I will just taper it down. My last goat cheese is at 6 PM tonight. For a whole month (probably longer for weaning back on). Can you tell I like goat cheese!?!?!?
Meatless for almost a week has not been so bad. I like Almond milk so that is no challenge for me. Losing my greek yogurt (gonna try coconut), goat cheese, Parmesan once and a while and eggs will be my struggle. Oh, and the gluten thing seems hard to work around. It appears it is in so much you don’t expect. What a learning experience!
I have my first coaching call today and have a list of questions for her. Me being me, I emailed them and a spreadsheet of the meal plan I made last night to her so she could review them before our call. Productivity is the key!
After work I have to get prescriptions picked up and go to Whole Foods. I have a grocery list to attack:
- Raw Almonds, Cashews, Pine Nuts, Hemp, Pumpkin, and Sunflower Seeds
- Dried split peas, black beans, and mung beans
- Shallots, Leeks, Carrots, Red Bliss Potatoes, Celery, Thyme, Basil, Garlic, Spaghetti Squash, Onions, Garnet Yams, red peppers, limes, cilantro, roma tomatoes, red onion, blueberries
- Coconut oil, Pink Sea Salt, Marjoram, Liquid Smoke, ground mustard
- Almond Milk and Agave Nectar
- Brown Rice, Brown Rice Pasta, Amaranth, Spelt, Sprouted Corn tortillas
- Tempe and Gluten Free Veggie Burgers
- Frozen Edamame and Gluten Free waffles, look at gluten free breads (sugar) and Mary’s Gone Crackers rice and seed crackers YUM!
Then it is off to the house to prep tomorrow and Friday’s meals and workout. We will go to Plum Market when we get to MI Friday night, so I am stocking up and making Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili and Split Pea Soup while we are there. Mmmmmmmmm. I think this may just be fun. But yes, I am scared. Support is helpful. Thank you to those who have been so supportive already!